Looking For Something?

**DETOUR**

Although this site remains open, I have indeed pushed all these posts onto The Scrapbook Speedway. Please visit The Scrapbook Speedway and leave comments there (I don't visit here very often).

Thank you!

Dress Up Your Title

I found myself doing the same thing over and over again. I found I kept putting 3 little dots on every letter. Now, I like that concept, but I realized I did it on just about every layout I was doing. So, I asked the gals on Have Your Way With Paper and here are those ideas:

1. Try leaving them be, using two (or more) different sets of thickers, using some thickers, some flat stickers/cricut cut alphas...I've inked the edges of thickers before - Lisa

2. I love mixing fonts, colors, and textures in my titles. :) It's fun to use rub-ons or something for most of the words and then pick one key word to be chipboard of foam or something that really stands out - Jenny

3. I like to tie a little ribbon around a chipboard letter on a title - Elaine

4. Use your ribbons and fibers especially around chipboard - Krissy

5. Stickles, glitter, paint, alchohol inks (only works if the letters are shiny). - Cheryl

No comments: