Looking For Something?

**DETOUR**

Although this site remains open, I have indeed pushed all these posts onto The Scrapbook Speedway. Please visit The Scrapbook Speedway and leave comments there (I don't visit here very often).

Thank you!

Cover That Chipboard With Thread?

Yup! That's right! There are so many different ways you can embellish your title. You don't have to just leave it plain and use it how it comes. Get creative! Think outside the box!

Ronee Parsons of Olympia, Washington did just that! She used embroidery thread. Check out this creative layout she made. I've also included a list of the supplies she used to make this sweet layout.

If you're not sure what that is exactly, that's the thread you would use for cross-stitching. You can find the embroidery thread in yoru local craft store in the stitching section where they have all the cross stitching things. You'll be surprised how many different colors you have to choose from.

I'll be honest, this wasn't something I would have ever thought of on my own, but I was looking through the April 2007 issue of Memory Makers magazine and I was so excited!

Here are the three simple steps for creating a unique title.

No comments: