Looking For Something?

**DETOUR**

Although this site remains open, I have indeed pushed all these posts onto The Scrapbook Speedway. Please visit The Scrapbook Speedway and leave comments there (I don't visit here very often).

Thank you!

My Kind Of Scrap Room

Here is a video I found at Better Homes and Gardens of an awesome basement scrap room. I wish I could have one like this. Although, it probably wouldn't stay that neat.

" So, I think this space uses a great use of creative solutions. It's all about storage, for example, so that if you're doing a craft project, you have trash easily accessible. If you wanna sew, you could bring your sewing machine out here and you can do sewing right out here, a quilt maker. If you're a crafter, if you're a scrapbook maker, you... "

Click HERE for the Video!