Looking For Something?

**DETOUR**

Although this site remains open, I have indeed pushed all these posts onto The Scrapbook Speedway. Please visit The Scrapbook Speedway and leave comments there (I don't visit here very often).

Thank you!

Personalized Storage

This is featured over at Kaiser Crafties. . This is just such an awesome idea, I wanted to share it with you. This is created for sewing storage but, I think this could also work for desktop scrapbooking storage as well.

Give it a shot and send me your creation. I will share your completed work along with a link back to our blog and I will also forward it on to Beyond The Page. It is their creation, after all.
Be sure to check out all the other awesome stuff on their blog!!!

Dont' forget, no matter what it is that you use to store all your scrapbook supplies and papers, you can always personalize it. Use your creativity and your supplies and go for it! Let me know what you come up with! I would love to show others your wonderful ideas!

No comments: