Looking For Something?

**DETOUR**

Although this site remains open, I have indeed pushed all these posts onto The Scrapbook Speedway. Please visit The Scrapbook Speedway and leave comments there (I don't visit here very often).

Thank you!

Lollipop Cards

This is such a wonderful idea! A great way to use up scraps too! I wish I could tae credit for this, but I can't. This came from Scrapbooks.etc Feb 2010 issue.

To cook up this delicious design, layer a punched circle over a scalloped circle with adhesive foam. Attach the circles to the fron tof the plastic-wrapped lollipop, add another scalloped circle to the back and embellish. Use an adhesive dot to secure the ribbon leaves.
I was going to do this for my son's class, but decided to make a flower boquet for his teacher instead!

No comments: