Looking For Something?

**DETOUR**

Although this site remains open, I have indeed pushed all these posts onto The Scrapbook Speedway. Please visit The Scrapbook Speedway and leave comments there (I don't visit here very often).

Thank you!

Cricut Design Studio, Tips & Tricks

One of the blogs I follow, Imagine That!, has jsut posted some fabulous information for all you Design Studio ladies!

Having trouble figuring out welding, contour, mirror image, searching the library, knowing what carts you used, and other stuff? This post will definitely answer those questions for you! Click HERE to read all the tips & tricks!

I'll be honest with you, I don't use Design Studio all that often, because I can't figure a lot of it out. Now, I can't wait to play around even more with Design Studio!

No comments: