Looking For Something?

**DETOUR**

Although this site remains open, I have indeed pushed all these posts onto The Scrapbook Speedway. Please visit The Scrapbook Speedway and leave comments there (I don't visit here very often).

Thank you!

Wild Card Sizing

One of my gal pals, Robin from Have Your Way With Paper, played around with the Cricut Wild Card cartridge. She came up with a great way to get the card to fit the envelope. Check this out!

I was playing with it last evening and I figured out a trick for sizing. Cause it is hard to just guess the sizes. you start with the envelope cut and a 12x12 paper and push fit to paper button. It will then size it automatically to the paper and a number will flash on the screen (3 3/4" for instance ). Then you know what size to make the rest of the parts of the card. They will all cut and fit to that size envelope if you set it at 3 3/4". Each shape card will ideally be a different size number.

No comments: