Looking For Something?

**DETOUR**

Although this site remains open, I have indeed pushed all these posts onto The Scrapbook Speedway. Please visit The Scrapbook Speedway and leave comments there (I don't visit here very often).

Thank you!

STAMPS to DIECUTS

When i was at the scrapbook discount show this last weekend, i realized something. They had tons of wood stamps with cute little images, but I like the clear stamps better and I like using my Cricut because I can get the different sizes. Well, just because the stamp image is small doesn't mean that's the ONLY size i can get.

I realized that if I were to stamp the image in black ink on plain white paper; I could then scan that image into the computer; then enlarge that image to whatever size; then, if my photo/edit program allowed me, I could color/fill in the image; then crop, save and print on white cardstock or white photo paper. Now, you have your own personal diecut!

I used to use my computer much more before when I first started scrapbooking. I just need to use it to my advantage again!

I encourage you to use this technique!

No comments: