Looking For Something?

**DETOUR**

Although this site remains open, I have indeed pushed all these posts onto The Scrapbook Speedway. Please visit The Scrapbook Speedway and leave comments there (I don't visit here very often).

Thank you!

Stickles

Use self-adhesive Velcro. This is, by far, the best idea I've come across. It's practical and inexpensive.

Simply use the male side, cut it into strips and stick it straight to your wall. I know this might not work for everyone, but you could adhere it to any surface really. I just wanted mine above my desk in an easy to reach spot.
It really makes life easier when these little guys are stored upside down :)
Just cut little strips from the female side of the velcro and stick it on the bottles.

And there you have it :) Super easy, I'm talking minutes, and cheap!

Also, instead of putting the velcro on your wall, you could also try adhering the velcro strip to your tote box. If you have a cloth storage tote, I'm not sure it would work. But, I have this one and it would work great! Just pick a side!

Brought to you by: Two Peas In A Bucket

2 comments:

Katt said...

Absolutely Fabulous Idea!

Doris P. said...

love it!!!