Looking For Something?

**DETOUR**

Although this site remains open, I have indeed pushed all these posts onto The Scrapbook Speedway. Please visit The Scrapbook Speedway and leave comments there (I don't visit here very often).

Thank you!

Cricut Cartridge Storage

Okay, I will admit, this isn't the BEST way to store them, BUT it will give you a great startign point. I know that's what it is for me, a starting point. I will eventually get something better, but I just had too many cartridges to continue storing them in my pencil pouches. You can get these little basket organizers at your local dollar store. They are usually 3/$1.

***tear out all the foreign language pages from the booklets. Be sure to keep an eye out on those pages that have english on the other side.
***put your keyboard overlays/booklets together in alphabetical order in your container. i used this little thing, but i'm sure that will change later




***now put your cartridges in the same alphabetic order in another container. again, this one for me is just temporary until i find exactly what i'm looking for

That's it! Like I said, this is just a starting point for me. I plan on thinking of something a little easier to work with, but for now it will do.

I like the alphabetic order thing for sure. I may end up puting the booklets in a binder (without the spiral binding) and using tabs. That's what I really want to do. Eventually I will.

1 comment:

scrapbookmom79 said...

good idea. I don't have many carts to have to do that yet. I can't wait to get some free time so i can check out your other ideas!