Looking For Something?

**DETOUR**

Although this site remains open, I have indeed pushed all these posts onto The Scrapbook Speedway. Please visit The Scrapbook Speedway and leave comments there (I don't visit here very often).

Thank you!

Tuesday Tutorial - March 2011

COASTER FLOWERS
Here is another tutorial for you! I hope you enjoy it!
I did another video for you where I completed my coaster flower with a few embellies! Remember, you can always add your own little touches!
I thought i'd treat you to a few additional pix too! My son, Nathan, decided he wanted to make his own coaster flower while I was making mine! Unfortunately, before I got to take a pic, he had already misplaced his project! You would have loved it! Next time, I will just take the pic immediately after we are done.

No comments: