Looking For Something?

**DETOUR**

Although this site remains open, I have indeed pushed all these posts onto The Scrapbook Speedway. Please visit The Scrapbook Speedway and leave comments there (I don't visit here very often).

Thank you!

Instructional Videos

Loading...

Tuesday Tutorial - March 2011

COASTER FLOWERS
Here is another tutorial for you! I hope you enjoy it!
I did another video for you where I completed my coaster flower with a few embellies! Remember, you can always add your own little touches!
I thought i'd treat you to a few additional pix too! My son, Nathan, decided he wanted to make his own coaster flower while I was making mine! Unfortunately, before I got to take a pic, he had already misplaced his project! You would have loved it! Next time, I will just take the pic immediately after we are done.

No comments: