Looking For Something?

**DETOUR**

Although this site remains open, I have indeed pushed all these posts onto The Scrapbook Speedway. Please visit The Scrapbook Speedway and leave comments there (I don't visit here very often).

Thank you!

Clip-It-Up Style Storage

From the Scrappy Go Lucky blog:
I have been reorganizing for months within my space, trying to find a solution to my million embellishment chaos. I kept some in binders, some in drawers, and even some on hanging files. While that system did work OK, I wanted to actually have full display of all my packaged products. I considered buying a clip-it-up but.....

Be sure to click on the link above and visit her site for the rest of this story and how she created this great way to store some scrapbook embellies.

1 comment:

Darlene S. said...

Hey there. That is a photo of my scrapbook storage. Thanks for linking my blog back in this post.