Looking For Something?

**DETOUR**

Although this site remains open, I have indeed pushed all these posts onto The Scrapbook Speedway. Please visit The Scrapbook Speedway and leave comments there (I don't visit here very often).

Thank you!

Instructional Videos

Loading...

Clip-It-Up Style Storage

From the Scrappy Go Lucky blog:
I have been reorganizing for months within my space, trying to find a solution to my million embellishment chaos. I kept some in binders, some in drawers, and even some on hanging files. While that system did work OK, I wanted to actually have full display of all my packaged products. I considered buying a clip-it-up but.....

Be sure to click on the link above and visit her site for the rest of this story and how she created this great way to store some scrapbook embellies.

1 comment:

Darlene S. said...

Hey there. That is a photo of my scrapbook storage. Thanks for linking my blog back in this post.